The Greatest Commandment
(circle the correct word)
1. The lawyer asked, Which is the (
greatest -- least ) commandment?
2. Jesus said, Love ( God -- your country ) with all your heart, soul, mind,
and strength. This is the first and greatest commandment.
3. The ( 2nd -- 7th ) is, you shall love your
(neighbor -- friends only ) as yourself.
4. They realized how well Jesus knew the scriptures so ( everyone -- no one )
asked him more questions.
5. It is good to show respect to preachers by calling them ( Mr. -- Father ).
6. Jesus wanted to treat the Jews like a ( hen fox ) would treat baby chicks.