The Greatest Commandment
(circle the correct word)
1. The lawyer asked, “Which is the ( greatest – least ) commandment?”
2. Jesus said, “Love ( God – your country ) with all your heart, soul, mind, and
strength. This is the first and greatest commandment.”
3. The ( 2nd – 7th ) is, “you shall love your (neighbor – friends only ) as
4. They realized how well Jesus knew the scriptures so ( everyone – no one )
asked him more questions.
5. It is good to show respect to preachers by calling them ( Mr. – Father ).
6. Jesus wanted to treat the Jews like a ( hen – fox ) would treat baby chicks.